We are currently under final stretch of the current year, and many people are now starting to make goals for 2016.
It doesn’t matter what you’re planning be it a weight loss and fitness journey or a new business a little extra inspiration and motive can really help.
While nothing is easy, having the right mindset can definitely help.
Happiness and success are right around the corner.
You only need to take that first step and commit to going for it.
Here are some motivational quotes to help you reach your dreamings, whatever they might be 😛 TAGEND
Figure out what will make you happy. Then, go for it.
1. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. Gloria Steinem
2. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. Farrah Gray
3. The secret to getting ahead is getting started. Mark Twain
4. Opportunities dont happen, you generate them. Chris Grosser
Have the confidence to know you can achieve anything you set out to achieve.
5. If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney
6. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. Babe Ruth
7. Leap and the net will appear. John Burroughs
8. You dont have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar
Let the believed to be greatness dominate your mind.
9. Id rather attempt to do something great and fail, than to attempt nothing and succeed. Robert H. Schuller
10. Success is strolling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill
11. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Believe you can and youre halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
Create a plan to reach your goal via a series of micro goals.
13. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vince Lombardi
14. Step by step and the thing is done. Charles Atlas
15. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
16. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. Ralph Marston
17. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t giving such game of life everything he’s got.” Walter Cronkite
18. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot. Make it hot by striking. William Butler Yeats
19. It always seems impossible until its done. Nelson Mandela
20. Without ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The award will not be sent to you. You have to win it. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Have fun along the way.
21. Nothing is actually run unless you would rather be doing something else. James Barrie
22. Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” Nelson Mandela
23. Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work. Joseph Barbara
24. Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen. Conan O’Brien
Do you have a favorite motivational quote to share? If so, leave it in the comments section.