17 Signs Of Mold Illness( And How To Tell If Youre At Risk)

    0
    22

    Mold is considered the hidden cause of many health issues. It can be present inside your home and you may not even realize it.

    Knowing the symptoms is key in order to treat the issue and avoid farther health problems.

    Its not easy though, as symptoms of mold exposure are often attributed to something else, and conventional medicine often does not consider mold a number of problems, thus not providing any real solutions.

    Here are the most common symptoms of illness related to mold 😛 TAGEND

    Headache
    Fatigue, post-exercise malaise, and weakness
    Memory problems, focusing issues, executive function problems, brain fog
    Light sensitivity, blurred vision, red eyes
    Sinus problems, air hunger, coughing, shortness of breath, asthma-like signs
    Vertigo
    Static shocks
    Weight gain despite sufficient effort( weight loss resistance)
    Tremors
    Muscle cramps, constant nerve ache, pain in the joints, aches without inflammatory arthritis, ice picking pain
    Persistent nerve pain
    Numbness and tingling
    Abdominal pain, diarrhea, appetite changes, nausea
    Night sweats or temperature regulation issues
    Excessive thirst
    Increased urination
    Metallic taste

    Naturally one can see how easily they will be confused with other types of health issues. But for three decades, mold has been studied and has been found to have very nasty impacts on ones health.

    Mold is a combo of various types of fungi. They grow in filaments, then reproduce, making tiny spores. These spores sprout and fly away, thus they cant be spotted by the human eye, making mold exposure difficult to initially identify.

    But we do know what mold likes: warm, damp, and humid places. Places with poor ventilation, floods and water leaks, mold may appear in. Even if the water leak is dried up it may still be present.

    In the bathroom or the rain( even in the showerhead ), rooms with subpar ventilation are areas where mold said that she wished to hang out. Furniture, volumes, pets, shoes, paper, carpet, and even in the air circulating around has become even more mold hangouts. HVAC filters are recommended to be changed every three months.

    Buildings that have water damage to them can create a very complex combo of contaminants that end up present in the air, and the dust. Mycotoxins are toxic ingredients which mold can form. They remain on spores and fragments of this mold get released into the air.

    Sinuses are found to be the result of persistent mold illness. This illness isnt caused by a single toxin but rather the building that is water-damaged or the region that has water damage.

    Half the buildings people live in are water damaged and this causes mold and mold illness for those that are more prone. Reducing or dealing with this exposure is vital, especially since so many people work inside or spend time inside.

    Biotoxin illness is what mold toxicity is classified under. Its also called Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome( CIRS ), which is defined by Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, as an acute and chronic, systemic inflammatory response acquired following exposure to the interior environment of a water-damaged build with resident toxigenic organisms, including, but not limited to fungus, bacteria, actinomycetes, and mycobacterium as well as inflammagens …

    Heres something shocking which Dr. Shoemaker points out: 24 percent of people cannot make adequate antibody reactions, and theyre the ones that comprise over 95 percent of people who have an illness from water-damaged buildings.

    So it turns out, according to Shoemaker, that 24% of the population is genetically susceptible to mold toxicity! The gene responsible for this is an immune reaction gene( HL-ADR ), and these people will have increased risk.

    Two percent more of those who are extra prone will have a sicker quicker gene variation. But, even if you are not prone at all, you can still very much suffer from mold exposure.

    So if you believe you have been exposed to mold, and are experiencing the symptoms of such, then this is what you should do:

    -Research everything about mold illness.
    -Test mold presence in the home. You can have a test done or find a professional which can pinpoint mold. An ERMI test costs $325 and can be done by yourself. But if positive, then seek a professional.
    -Work with a clinician who can analyze and determine how susceptible “youre gonna have to” mold exposure and the related illness that can occur.

    So if you have been sick, and cannot figure out why, conducted an investigation into mold exposure. Find out if it is in your home or office, as it could be the reason for your illness.

    Read more:

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here